Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Friday, November 17, 2017

WORK IT OUT - RJD2 - Work It Out

WORK IT OUT
Its me and Corey glad that hes my main squeeze
I’m on my knees beggin god please this one I really wanna keep
On the brink we so in sync time freeze earth shrinks
When we do our thing goodnights are never... cause they great 
We keep the beat share winks link up every week
Team us up we heat it up find some peace and inner freaks
More than just a peek we speak get desires recognized
Cause when its time for us to ride we maximize the space and time  
Conduct energy by tweaking with the circuitry he find
A master of physics nah more like mastermind
However high we wanna go together we will climb
In the spizot kingdom biznotch welcome Come inside
This rocketship we in be destined for the stars and back again
We got all the energy we need to fuel the ascend
Reaching for the sun but its got me burning up
I ain't fussing though cause things are only worth it if they tough
Soon enough my skin callused my heart chained up my hands in cuffs
Hes the smoke i wanna puff i wanna promise all my love
No bluff he lift me up we take our time but its a rush
My heart a pound’n but weighs a ton I just cant get enough
He put the crown upon my head, he on my arm, feet on the ground 
when hes not around i feel him sometimes i can hear his sound
Surely cheesin but i tell ya, this lovin be the reason
Weakened by his essence, blessed hes seasoned in caresses
His lessons are Aggressive but hes better than confession
Corey love is teaching me but im still guessing the questions.
So im stumbling for certain its surly kinda nice
We side to side, hes got my back, what could I possibly provide?
Can’t confide in blinded eyes or become mesmerized by lies,
So besides the laws of physics what else ought we to abide?
Telling hopes through telescopes wont make our galaxies align
Magnify what lies between the cries and sighs and honest tries
Fantasize about the size of what could be an enterprise
Dont be surprised when we collide the world will recognize 
We're bigger than the moon, in fact we rule the tides
Im tangled getting strangled by a language undefined
Gotta mind my P's and Q's - gotta wait in line, he do too
Right now I'm number 1 my shadow 2 and 3, my crew
But I gotta keep it cool, my fire burning in this rhyme for you
Its me and Corey love and this is how we do