Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Friday, November 17, 2017

RGBTC

RGBTC

Royal Glass Bead Treasure Chest

here i be, mobile jewelry boutique

Handmade glass beaded accessories of most supreme, 

I blend, I mismatch, asymmetric color blast exact

i get crafty like rainbow splashes out ya ass head

my menagerie im managing got so much to examine

My necklace sets test confidence cause my style so underrepresented

i tease the world with cleavage  with  colored beaded weaving

You can get in trend and hang the spectrum from your neck

get 8 rainbow shades each to frame your face

misbehaving engravements display just how courageous

Your piercing proves you can carry more than just the news,

I hang metal rings chains from every spot that i choose

Like a safe, kept close and safely locked I carry props, 

Kids get green quick watch my charms and diamond in the rough

contaminating flashes of gem shines display more than status

quartz zapping inventively stacked beads attractive fashionable 

But diffusion to the masses of these royal glass fashions unto humans international

I got stuck in a box decorated extra glossy

Royal inventory stock of products on the way....