Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Rifle Excitement

RIFLE EXCITEMENT
The day I found the gun I held it in my hand
gripped so tight till my fingers lost their tan  
held it kept it close carried it upon my shoulders, nestled in between my breasts, I was a fan like a teen with a beiber poster
never wanna let it go even when I showed the bros
Next to me when i ate, buckled up on the interstate
when at night I lay to sleep still my heat be within reach
heavy weigh the instantaneous spray as a
 Hurst after bullets taken your breath we be shooting the shit but got my guard my metal arm and fist, plus its barrel so clean like tweet tweet marathoner take the streets, triggers say skeet skeet lead shower do excrete  ,
my side kick prosthetic limb my piece protects and also 
 so my arms forever free and at peace ... and at piece, yeah it was the piece
My rifle super righteous mightier than Titans Triton longer than a city pipe this piece so heavy it's ignotj.g