Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Friday, September 27, 2019

For God's Son Granted Me Corey

Father, son, holy ghost, or magic merlin 
im still in aww and shock
In all his glory, God granted my Corey
  
yore feel like higher on a fishscale 
kilo hydro rolling like a ring around a Rose
garden gnome my ornament for colder months he my
comforter my fire water pouring warm in growing my forest  
hie my jelly on my scone    
he my mayor morning glory
only homie i need to know 
a 10 course country club dinner
a Four story home a horse tail dripped in gold
 juicy Valours track suit soft comfortor  A peace Corps helen of troy'
 Te Amo Mi Amor feels riche like  A Porsche Chauffeur 
Soaring Higher than a heavens door,  Solon Ohio together in our zone when I SAY yo my corey he say soon he gone 
him he's short but most importantly he adores me and he gores me in the back cause im his horror story Wild Roaring Poor and Sore Cunt Lovin Slut Excited just to be his presence improve self esteem and a blessing its a charity its Basking its bottom feedin the backwind ass right sittin in his shit be better than my own Ass Hat Droppings My caboose could ever produce truce Deuce  
  Sight for anybody looking back Nasty stash of socks cant pass me up or him without a push or pressing fuck be in his distraction A DECISION never made cause Corey never yes or no or maybe so because he strictly Facts . Hes action. Hes clueless dont need shoeless to be know when he be going to the gym because he is already working HIM self care love Rare, Values instilled in him are what normal people prepare airtight alabis and store them in the lockerroom in dusty shoes who lie longer than    
engorged him in the heart he trained me in his Morning Glory Holier Machine for seeming Stoned but Rock stay harder than Ivy Leage and Im feeling gooey like a lasagna soup  more than fantastic ratchet little baby Gene's hes got the thickness and the fitness
on a straight line narrow ass he the Line right track, on time, no need to question where he off to cause its just the Best time hes Fine and