Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Friday, November 17, 2017

PRINCESS SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

PRINCESS SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

This is a Princess Service Annoucement for ya brain 
Maybe youve seen me around, its time you know my name
To All the earth creatures universe's organisms 
reign molecules, middle earth, and outerspaces
From the top of all the space dust down to the earths crust, 

my jurisdiction aint no fiction, never gonna stop
Its Princess biznotch, the greatest ruler of them all
That's me! Your my property, listen up, obey me
call me royal highest ever, and your majesteez, please
Master of infinity, sassy kinda tyranny,
Every little bit of matter all mine, you see? Every element, imagination figments  
My kingdom span never ends, even when I just pretend 
My kingdom includes everything you want and all you got. 
Me and king pops own the cream we be the crop
I own all of your rights, all that's left I own it twice
The life and fam you got's alright, for me it wouldn't suffice
Cause I'm up in my castle looking down on you like mice
Recognize the law says you must play nice, and quite a lot.
love with all your heart no less be grateful cause you oughtta
Follow all the laws I got in effect if you not
I got Instant hex in stock that'll mess you up
I ain't even playin but I built you all like blocks
Product of the Biznotch DNAtion, I created ya
From my very throne, all my fine assets I made
Every human brain I shaped now I do maintain
I give populations patience so they can wait 
gravity so they on their feet
gave them time so don't be late
Home work so they can sleep, 
and of course they got me, so they got something good to dreams  
I'm telling you, this place is where you wanna be


Well here at Kingdom Biznotch, fun is number one
I gotta keep busy silly me might blow up the sun
I got science projects hobbies and i got the funds
Each endeavor biznotched in my bed post to the top
Like lover tally scratches, cept' they stand for large masses
I have crafted races, nations, even planets on occasion
Genocide eradication I've mastered innovation 
and You! the public, the subject of discussion
Wanna let you know whats up so you don't be fussing.
I got zoos of classified organisms Ive envisioned. 
I got provinces of organized classicisms in ‘em.
Ive got Tunnels in the sky,
Got some planetary shifting that's severely overdue,
Im blowing up the moon so you can see it better than you do,
So the dark side of your soul will lighten up, change 
The knee grows far to slow in japanese populations so
Im a rig 'em up till all they become japalegarows
I rid the lot of shitty crocks and stocked it full of hard knock knocks,
bred them deep in red head lefties, blended in some exta terrestries,
Rooted deep in baobobbies, tree limbs halfway to the stars,
Forefathers of the feathered, ancestors unearthly treasures, 
So surrender to PB, open eyes each of your three, ain't no joke, at your doors, knock knock from your majesty,
Who be chillin at the spot?
Open up kid quick, visitor is princess biz, here to check you, to inspect you, to correct your incidentals,
Thru frae, window pane, can't 
earth to universal truth Houston never to come trough all you wanted was a goddess from the sky not a statue, holographic info centric centrifugal force for a few, for the lay, residue left by me, pb, for your pew, worship, peace boat, treaty between all the folks, as long as you got me, everything will stay afloat