Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Friday, November 17, 2017

RED IN STONE

RED IN STONE

HEAD

Captivator demonstrator, samurai Empire primer ...

Emcees came and went, mentally in flames, I'm spent, sent, gassed, on a death dash,

In ears of Wu in red I'm lead From the rays to the splash

Just beyond the surface top, tossed trash kinda track

I mask a wish to be the best as I rest under obsidian rock blessed

My Brain spew stew, now slurp my mumble jumble til u rumble forever know a G who pulled the lever

Who be PB? I'm an H-E-A-D, A yoke and a rope got me tied to a post yep,

This is princess simply distress less, while you try to scope me out im soaking wet shouting out

I reek devout To the folks I'm stooping low but to you I'm on my toes

Shake me poke me vote me insane but no one's to blame

I came like whoa as we moped and slipped the slope,

My brain floated up cranium like Humpty dump,

I rolled and kept with the flow as the dust settled n such

My head bones thick enough to take your tusks out to lunch

I crunch serial killers counting on a hollow box

Nah I'm goth with a buttress fully stocked, my knot got me locked so I keep it fly with Parisian talks,

Pterodactyl flocks shocked I round-house kicked em out like my ave's I got from my pops,

Styles loud n sharp I rock facial scars plowed from chicken pox like i fought mounds of crud but Now I'm clean, clear and yes, I do strut, In - Dee- End the only pounds be found around my gut

My crown triple spiked tight with HG mercury from seat nuts and also octopus-E

Spaced-out grout got my tiles stuck on a different route

As my smiles turn to growls from the lips on my pout,

Grab a towel wipe ya sweat cause my upper fuzzy lips may doubt,

My skulls took it south full of shards and algea shocks,

My morrow followed barnacles n stuck straight to ship docks,

The name came in dribbles out your mothers navel

Numbed from tickles 9 months out her kettle,

Relinquish never but tear apart your scripts and letters,

Bitch ploease oops nah Doomed forever by the skittle,

Killer thrills built by nihilistic kids with pens and bit tittles ,

Like a fiddle play PB from a distance thats the scribble,

Bid never, no Sale Don't gamble with her brittle,

Baby pit G-nut bred, hell bent, heaven sent

Return to sender the ruckus but never quit the RED----




HEAD

Captivator demonstrator, samurai Empire primer ...

Emcees came and went, mentally in flames, I'm spent, sent, gassed, on a death dash,

In ears of Wu in red I'm lead From the rays to the splash

Just beyond the surface top, tossed trash kinda track 

I mask a wish to be the best as I rest under obsidian rock blessed 

My Brain spew stew, now slurp my mumble jumble til u rumble forever know a G who pulled the lever

Who be PB? I'm an H-E-A-D, A yoke and a rope got me tied to a post yep,

This is princess simply distress less, while you try to scope me out im soaking wet shouting out 

I reek devout To the folks I'm stooping low but to you I'm on my toes 

Shake me poke me vote me insane but no one's to blame 

I came like whoa as we moped and slipped the slope, 

My brain floated up cranium like Humpty dump, 

I rolled and kept with the flow as the dust settled n such

My head bones thick enough to take your tusks out to lunch

I crunch serial killers counting on a hollow box 

Nah I'm goth with a buttress fully stocked, my knot got me locked so I keep it fly with Parisian talks,

Pterodactyl flocks shocked I round-house kicked em out like my ave's I got from my pops, 

Styles loud n sharp I rock facial scars plowed from chicken pox like i fought mounds of crud but Now I'm clean, clear and yes, I do strut, In - Dee- End the only pounds be found around my gut

My crown triple spiked tight with HG mercury from seat nuts and also octopus-E 

Spaced-out grout got my tiles stuck on a different route

As my smiles turn to growls from the lips on my pout, 

Grab a towel wipe ya sweat cause my upper fuzzy lips may doubt, 

My skulls took it south full of shards and algea shocks, 

My morrow followed barnacles n stuck straight to ship docks, 

The name came in dribbles out your mothers navel 

Numbed from tickles 9 months out her kettle,

Relinquish never but tear apart your scripts and letters, 

Bitch ploease oops nah Doomed forever by the skittle, 

Killer thrills built by nihilistic kids with pens and bit tittles , 

Like a fiddle play PB from a distance thats the scribble, 

Bid never, no Sale Don't gamble with her brittle, 

Baby pit G-nut bred, hell bent, heaven sent 

Return to sender the ruckus but never quit the RED---