Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Friday, November 17, 2017

PUSSEYEDON

PUSSEYEDON

it is not blasphemous in fact it's miraculous conception

 its the spawn of biznotch spout from her very own erection

its her heir her mane little man her Apple in her hand

princess bore herself a processor in the lab

Inspiration: legacy, in my arms for all to see

What kinda dynasty could ever be what could I leave? you ask

Of the essence of biznotch but from not her uterus or crotch

Forever kingdom shall maintain a forwards march!

around the clock in any spot nothing less than all I got

How seriously surreal a god, and healing a metaphor, a kid creation by means of a mix of physics, heart and soul

but I'd say this sans-cock concoction super radical

Super-me 2.0, my first lass personal,

Watch out ! Son of biznotch, destined for power trip, a tower

one day he'll be king keened in to every lip sour

Whip in shape my flap trap cause what I spit need to be checked  

I shall name him Pusseyedon, ruler of the sound waves,

Pusseyedon, Son of Biznotch, in his name, from whence shoulda came

Instead of ocean spray this prince reigns upon a different range

Every ear his media, where his saving grace is waged

I'm taking over fate, pumping mythological weight,

I'm changing legends myth bustin up to date,

Triton by tradition, modern day stereo remote, 

Mic controller, floor holder, captain of news anchor folks

PA system patroller, cursed word muffler, joke amplifier,

clarifier sworn in speaker, ceromonial master 

Eyes on the vibes, propagator of the amplifier

the bass floor bump stopper and volume recognizer

sinusoidal kinda guy concerned not with your eyes

but what's upside your head, on either side, 

Pusseyedon keep in mind what might your inner ear be feeling like