Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Friday, November 17, 2017

KINGDOM BIZNOTCH Natural draft

Kingdom Biznotch Unedited Conversational
So Youre the king everybody sinnin’ in
My holy god sent me here to start my sirenin’ oh my captain lets begin its princess biznotcH at youre wHime - Hope yall are listenin’ cause Im about to do my thing
Long time been loving ya, tuggin on your string, You might’ve seen me around, but im sure you know my sting,
If I may introduce myself, Its Princess Biznotch in the house, your love! A Royal visit just for you so I can announce some truth …Blame my genes for all my fame my fine assets throne and mane, I’m the only heir conditioner of those who are untame, so I set em straight with proper taste, teach them grace give them patience so they can wait gravity so they can stand up upon their feet Home work so they sleep, and myself to give them material for their dream .. I know you feign my palace life, its nice and does suffice. your family has it aok although I own all of your rights, even your left hand is mine, in fact I own it twice. My kingdom includes everything you want and all you got. Me and king pops are the leaders of the cream and the crop, recognize the law says you must play nice, and quite a lot. love us fully and no less but if you’re not in code youre hexed, we gotta lotta rivalries that wanna put my empire to rest, so we curse em, making them into purses or something even worthless,  All the fishes and the earth conditions, reign, and molecules, middle earth, and outerspaces – full custody of his grace, jurisdiction ain’t fiction picture this, my friends. From the top of all the space dust down to the earths crust, It’s ME, biznotch who got it on lock.

Well here at Kingdom Biznotch, fun is always in stock, I gotta keep myself busy or I may blow up the sun for fun the earth just to be silly. Well… when u hear of BIZNOTCH, keep in thought, the company we keep is soul ‘n never copped, my bed post got a lotta marks from the bottom to the top! But they are not lover tally scratches but the masses that I’ve crafted, I mastered them myself, and King was so proud he let me tax them! So You, the public are my subjects of discuession, but let me tell you whats going down so don’t start fussing. Everything was fully blessed by all who were in town and didn’t reject.  The Projects of the inner earth work with logical that’s for sure, objectives perspectives which have never yet been learnt. What I mean is, I got science projects, hobbies, experiments and time to play around with each and every single one of them. I have a zoo of classified organisms Ive envisioned. I got provinces of organized classicisms in ‘em. Oh what I have about, I’m in charge of all around, I’ve got a hundred thousand clouds surrounding the earth to keep from being found, Tunnels in the sky, fireworks underground, psychological mental reasoning crowds count em now, microphones with macrotelesounds coming out, transmitters catching up with mustard spread across sent out to all the cats who cold and hungry cause this biznotch wanna feell u out