Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Friday, November 17, 2017

PHONE VACATION - PREFUSE 73 - Desk, Pencils, Pens

PHONE VACATION

Prefuse 73 - Desks.Pencils.Bottles

Hey did you get your phone back I've been acting whack stacking up questions that I wanted to ask you

 Made a racket downtown asking Bros yo have you seen so and so and they all told me no but did you try her phoneso

I tacke d a notice on the pole cuz I thought that you was lost bro or at the hospital yeah I'm glad to see that you're alright but I did have little a fright

The site of you is better than any text you could wright wanted to invite you a time or 2 to come and kick it with the crew but soon we recognize we had to wait for you to come on through hoping that your phone would soon be doing what it is supposed to do