Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Friday, November 17, 2017

SCHOOL OF BIZNOTCH, BRAINIAC 1

SCHOOL OF BIZNOTCH

I'm a brainiac, in fact I'm highest in the class

I schooled the teacher equals I be skippin passt ya

I learn fools at the school of biz and write the rules

Wipe Degrees from your face shock me with a Joules 

Instill in the pupils fuel more valuable than rupels

Instrumental tools of virtue all truths lessoning the scruples 

For better future we say pass on what is futile

Time to recessitate the youth for His approval

Classes high on scores, my essey, Tido, could do more cause hes A C T away, buses short-staffed, Of course

The principals a fun da mentally challengentlemen 

Detention shunned by rule of thumb, the other eight the apple core

handed in your dog cause you thought assignment more

rough Embarking up the tree of knowledge Grow a Stumpasore

Epistemilogy-whizz upon the classroom floor

We noses up the smarties used to pixiestick whiteboards

Lines of Dickinson, we read, better heads than before

Smily face stickers on the papers for rewards 

For Amanda hides the formaldehyde, anatomy a time to ride

Girls and guys are given Pi in faces that are value-size

Demise of economics cake batter in your eyes

Get a whooping cough if you dare to drop behind

Cushin bowls of Chronic nicooteeny tiny Tim be on it

Smokin from his fam than there's Samurais in Japan

I teach how to grow supplywooden board screw and damn

Demonstrate shot a man down tryna reprimand

Study was, hunky dory now he understand

Poking Sally in the back He be ready I exam