Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Friday, November 17, 2017

GETTING BACK IN TOUCH

GETTING BACK IN TOUCH

hey what's up? Its princess biznotch. Been a long time since we talked, what's been up? Been a minute since I've seen you in the cut, so call me up for some lunch so we can catch up. We can talk you, and then talk me. Lets see what kinda new things swingin in our trees . Well meet at that little deli right down the street . I know you used to dig the waitress and they hoagies. Back in the day we were total dudes riiight can't remember all the times I saved your ass from a fight. Now we both grown and been through a lotta strife, I ensure you I've had ups and downs like rollercoaster rides,


Hey ? Did you get your phone back? Ive been acting wack, stacking up questions that I wanted to ask you, causing racket downtown, asking brothers yo have you seen so and so, cause I thought that you were lost bro or at the hospital - but the sight of you is better than any text you could have wrote !