Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Friday, November 17, 2017

WAZE OF THE STREETS

WAZE OF THE STREETZ

From the bud to the corn I hopped on to the night and I didn't expect i'd feel any fright 

But as dancing and prancing pursued and amaized my motorskills were presumed to have remained

But my passenger was ill, the window he rolled down, and just as I spew to you, his body did allow

Concerned aboutg the oops

the poison started to astound me 

Must've had too much cause soon the color blue behind me

mini listerine session feeling pressure sweaty hands reach for the glovebox n show the man who I am. You must have been drinking maam you can't stop me

walk this way please and follow by jig no jiving allowed this is some serious biz 

Please buddy please, dont keep me down I just cannot go back there

So he took me down and landed me here, to share with yall, that the waze of the street, aint always so sound.