Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Friday, November 17, 2017

GAME OF DOOM - The Original  - MF Doom

GAME OF DOOM

The Original  - MF Doom

Television incision of a vision that you dont wanna live in 

gaming filling minds with zombies flames and killing

children emulating villains 

screaming violence!

blood be spillin 

aint no thing but TELEVISION

remote controls take the role of neuropathic stimulation

movement stilted save for digits that be in perpetuation

presence falling steady eyes are fixed as asses stick to seats and verbals autoclitics dwindle quick

still as corpses in the script we sit

reality is where? deep in screens we stare

as virtual scenes void of virtue numb the feels, our thumbs do the deals

flashing death you know the rest, check your halo in this mess

the scenes makes me uneasy, pepto biznotch do attest

The best kind of controller teach you how to love to death

accepting violence never rests I feel defeated I confess

Expressing such dissent not the chillest social leap,

 Which means I gotta front with peepsso i’ll follow suite but secretly divert my eyes 

from these scenes i speak    Cause if I see it then i'll feel it     and If u like that, then you illin  

Despite this spew ill root and cheer my friend on

like I got a clue or give a hoot or even saw what that gun can  do

As if i really think its cool pretend to end the lives of foolsActing pleased by bloody screens

delighted by the biggest booms     Winners still got shot this games mo murda than a duel,

Stacking points and coins and weapons

Its a bit a bit exessive    Jumping levels, skipping lessons

Falling ill like an infection     Try to keep the kids protected cause they need it, i suspect it

You'll never see me play i can hardly stand to spectate it 

my ego to immaculate for all this wack-ness

pretending its not sick to make-believe so steep 

lending hours tied to screens and screams and 

evil nevah sleep oh geez

my buddy hooked on violence oh its just like a disease

My imagination's tainted more and more like every day

Players visit get immersed change, lose their selves along the way

Home again a new identity they got pwned in the game

In reality this para social potion a calamity

doing evil deeds guilt free because the bible's on the table?

These buttons can do wonders but you can't forget the fables

The cookie still will crumble when you're avatar-enabled

this Systematic spawning charged my brain with massive static

Kill my buzz cause higher levels password protected

All your systems on the shelf, keep them separate

The cube the box the sphere.... the solar systems far and near

Steering clear from one another cause machine's man of the year

O brother, please relieve me from this violent death and fear

Peel away from television select a character that's real cause i'm right here