Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Friday, November 17, 2017

JAZZIFIER

Jazzifier gem applier, shine and style amplifier

 glitter splatter dazzle adder

rad attachin' bling and glamour

Screw upon it glue it to it

blast ceramic plaster it back 

mosaic clay patterned arrangements

display mache formation fringe dangles

plastic pieces glassy beads adhesives

weaving wire creation admire 

Crappy quick crafts reminiscing of camp activities

scrap books stackin look 

nostaligia framed fancily 

sparkled paper sticker placer

knit stringin flossy stapler


Aint got no dimes , aint no time

Still i craft and still i try

Im an artist deep at heart

So ima keep on after dark 

Retro-Tech, Abstract-Tact 

Best way to describe my brand

My flavor major savory deeply seated in methodology

Techniques in fashion ladden in trends

Blends of color patterned pragmatic manner 

Formulaic so basic 

 in for material 

 taste in distinguished

Classic masters priceless

Style So Rad, 


My shine and boldness seep from my bones

Its old are time its bright divine

Mastery 



11/26/2020

waiting on the glue to stick

cause I upcycle my old shit

Instead of getting rid of it

If I'll ruin it, like its notta thang

I Improve and use a miniscule amount

\