Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Friday, November 17, 2017

DON’T MAKE PROMISES Dj Premier - Jeru ft. Primo - Unknown

DON’T MAKE PROMISES

Dj Premier - Jeru ft. Primo - Unknown

Don't make promises you can't keep or keep ears with brains connected at least an arms reach for even words without having been a stain on paper contain information that can resonate in dreams and  can be savored repeatedly unknowingly lingering inside a person with a name... or could  it be... exactly whos in front of me the same framed mirror stained with shame pride and spit from years of lame excuses pain and eye to eye moments blissful tidbits deeply fixed or am I just a narcissist forget the truth I'll plead the fifth cuz lalala I pinky promise this cross my fingers I hope my heart doesnt die if you refuse to risk this you get the jist