Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Friday, November 17, 2017

6th Floor Infantry

6th FLOOR INFANTRY

So here is where we work on our psychiatry,

We all mentally absurd, we're all hurting differently,

You by be nuts or got some self-inflicted cuts,

but we are all on the brink of bustin' up and out of luck

cause this lock-up ain't for just anyone,

It takes guts, it takes trust, and it takes hustle and Doctor fussin',

Bout who be down and who be up, what's in our mouths,

and what year we think we're bound,

This is the 6th floor infantry, here we stay, n here we cray

Don't tease the quiet one, don't try slidin' upon ya socks

Its an understatement If I said this sucks,

Head down when you walk, monotone when you talk,

Fore any excitation mean you need more of those little... DOtS

In your mouth. More sleep. Less eccentricities.

Gawks? For what? He's just schitzin' some, that's all,

Why pace when you can grace the nurses with Tourret- sounds

So He claims he's an albino black panther.... so what?

The way he hustles lunch says he fights for sport, play, game and by the way

his kung-fu seizures came straight from the clink, so he know a thing or two

about getting your drink

A nurse s my servant, I shall not want,

He makes me take my meds a lot

He gets me fresh jammies and brings me me my meals,

My cavalier cleans the shit from beneath   my heels