Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Friday, November 17, 2017

TENNIS

TENNISING

(Basic by RAZ-PRO)

shoes at the back door track it back to the west representing the oak-land mass sass never surpassed even with a tennis racket jam spring sing when a blast that damn ball and hit the jags and the Benzes next to the fence where games end fast cause of that champion named Amanda Hamlin she has got that back hand branding foreheads of boyfriends cause she's known to be a spaz play on grass, asphalt, clay, indoors or out-of-smash punches as your ass cause opponents spinning fast the secret the sacred game of tennis, pong, or catch is short spurts with much curve will make shots extra nasty aggressively expressing what your strain and swerve been guessing what combustion what excessive force can come to life minus the cussing cause you're struggling straight blaming busting assaulting the ball and your muscles comes troubling, flexing tight profile stance before the crying wailing tears as I crush the gravel torque slice strike that tennis ball with love MPH who the hell knows but the grunt the grip the tennis shoe almost trip, when Amanda hit the ball it was like she was the let - the shockingsmiith kind of assist backs you way boomerang igniter sign said A O K but this is AMA N D A it MDMA ending? nay, not this chick strangling this handle bold looking for the rows of strings the bing the ping the Pringles sound the crunch from tight plastic strands so tight misadjusted makes a fuss kind of rusty or just a cluster fuck on call yellow bird of fuzzy dust, the trusty stunts mean musty and massive static if I’m not on till lunch watch out TEN ZIP SIX OH SIX OH Moms thing I’m a bitch doncha know, wanting me to give in but I’ll give is my tits a bit of rest and some air and I release the bend in my back and knees cause ill let the trees distract me from the rubber felt thing fleeing free for a game or three but I’m always back for victory I fly through finals in no time modestly refined fore I’m a player not a fighter only enemy gravity and yester-me shins calf’s core and arms, you see I’m a lifer with charm in thie peice OH CC bred clean forever US Dream a meme