Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Friday, November 17, 2017

MONARCHY

MONARCH

Compliance or conformity

i cannot tell whats best

shall i dance in step or lead the sheep so they can finally rest

suppress whats really on my chest and join the masses in effect

in this vehicle of sex my mind escapes from all the facts

attacked by programs that for years installed in me so I react

Persuasion crept on in my head and make me change the hat

i know my cues above a few

i switch attention and scadoo into a world that is askew

to how i normally view

I am animal its true

my human tendencies renewed upon acceptance of this zoo

my logic need review cause reasons less than pleasing

deep engrained aint never leaving

dreaming bout a state of freedom led by me instead of heathens

Using fear instead of feelings cage myself off lose the keys

become a Slave to thee morality identity to please

Like a drone in deed i seek relief it stings inside of me

Its the beeses vers the butterflys: a monarch either be

I cannot tell whats best you see for all the birds sing differently

I listen careful to my heart cause my brain is too damn messy

 Compliance or conformity

the pressure of the norms

shall i risk my social status and embrace my natural form

freeing me from phony faces being real to the core

its a test best to recognize the rest is in distress

cause when crowds come together its like birds of a feather

let the river flow forever never fly though, thats too clever

a crew in uniform be difficult to sever

when single souls refuse to clone it stings a bit feels alone

but its bold cause your guts know what you were TOLD

break the mold take the road thats all your own

cause the other one eroded plus they got outrageous tolls

obey your self in all your glory and wealth will be in store

More than labels on your clothes even looks are out on loan