Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Friday, November 17, 2017

GCS

GCS

GCS, Gregory Charles Schultz

my lover brother one and only best friend and impulse

 hes my dance partner prancer and my confidant

Speeding up my heart rate like a catapult

Just a little touch can make me quiver quite a bunch

Attached at the hip, hes geech, im bandit but he banned that shit

he laid so many tiles that ill be doing grout till Im out

Indulged so much me we bonded enough for an assault

Flipping notebook pages over tickled backs shoulder cats

The Tees were Traded tags tacked now his walls need plastered back

Connected when apart cause shes his half hes her facts

The whole worlds trying to figure out whats in their act

The bowl's packed his calves are firm we react standing back

Talking about the weak weakened or the weekend, brass tax

G&A all good still alive as we should

My baby boy Greg Schultz has my love that’s understood

We’ve jumped fences beat feet miles just to kick it in the woods

No biting for amanda she ask greg to smile please he shares teeth, pens in all these different colors

Minutes pass and hours last together greg commands she shut her trap

she wanna listen but theres always something that she wanna ask

his Patience always tested, back and forth confessions

hes a gift hes a present hes the past and future lessons

Geech the teacher at the school of equal love, a man does gregulate it

So its always fucking tough but do we really wanna graduate it?

in class drafting contracts passing notes letters paragraphs

On E fillin up which station? Min or his? Cigs is all we’re getting anyways so gas is his

He can read my breathing know exactly when i get ticked,

Passes me a squiggie I say he is pretty fantastic

He's the greatest listener and also the most crafty strange brain

Criminally insane how close we have gotten in our days,

nights endlessly connecting right into regret again

He keeps his distance but he always stays in close ranges,

my angel man greg vigilantly he observates me

getting ready sleeping washing me through the cracks of his eden

in the closet? Nah, but we get frisky not at all

I tell him one day everything will be OK and say

I love you greg wont you please come out and play