Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

To Whom It May Concern - Who Am I


To Whom It May Concern,

I'm Amanda Hamlin.
I have skills but no job. I have loyalty but no promises. I have passion but no power.
I have knowledge... but no one to help, Yet.
I am determined to help. I am passionate about power. I am loyal to my word(s).
I am everything I have done. I may be nothing, Yet.
I can do most everything. I will be most anything to whoever may be listening:
I play with words, I make points, I discover the differences.
I employ methods of sense - Making reason from doubt, Using rational numbers and non-sense.
I "work", I see, feel, and hear for who it may be concerning:
At any point in Time, from most any direction, I make it make sense.
I lie only in questions, and the truth is always found under extreme ends;
I am rare and special, or so I am told, but I never want to be normal.
I study everything and everyone; observing, sharing, and role-playing are WHAT I LOVE to do.
I read between the lines. I follow rules. I wRight rules. I’m a boss. I am on every side except my own.
I want everyone to love me but I hope no one wishes to be me. My side is dark.
I talk and listen actively, speaking truths, questioning meanings, exploiting my imagination,
sharing thoughts; changing minds; connoting words; exposing ill-wit and revealing smiles.
I enjoy mental torment because I have found everything I need beneath laughter and certain certainties.
I want everyone to feel happy, remain so, and be secure in their skin, speech, and State what they think.
My heroes: Double-speech, Questioning Patterns, Subliminal Messaging, Social Media, Moralistic Ideals, Philosophical Syllogisms & Linguistic Pleasures.
Originated from: Languages of English, French and Greek, Calculus, Suburbia, Hip-Hop & Music.
Favored Hierarchies: Space-Time-Alphabet Scales, Lyrical Verses, Musical Patterns, and Patriarchal Systems.
Who am I?
(Over)