Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Commdownlamedraft

Comm Down Script:

1. The power of communication really is a beautiful, magical thing

2. I can share whats in my soul. I can take these messy thoughts and transform them so you can understand.

3. How can I let you know what I'm thinking about?

4. Do we speak the same language?

5. Maybe if I write it down I can share it with lots of people, whoever reads it.

6. But what if I can't find what's in my soul? What if my thoughts are too difficult to say?

7.

8. I could create myself online.

9. I'm hiding behind a screen and things are different.

10. Who am I after all this?

11. Is that all we do together?

12. It would be hard to survive without all this... i'm addicted....
13. it's a part of me.