Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Monday, April 9, 2012

Pirasee 4 Bia N Moon

Hey bia! As you may know, I am an interwebular musical pirate, as most any one knows, I sail the seas like everyday,  and drink rum and say yar while sitting  indianstyle over my latest lhoot like everyday. If I may tell, well, since i sat in that pwetty tight cabin dis morning and sawed the tweets all over the web, i remembered about how some Black Palms quackedsome code and pulvulturized the princess-biznotching system in the worst way. But these types of parot-profets have been earn ruby-red golds in a restpectful way, too! Well, Ibben eager to tell the storry about how onnadem busted in my shipt last week anbd changed piradtome for me forever! Those googly cyberhoodickwads caught me off guard with some maaad changes, right around christmas time - they broke my window(mereglass) with thier beaks! The Oariginal Princess-biznotch sure got t-o'ed when her bird tol her!! These new moneky-bird machines (in the most critical sense of the term) was used to the wise truth from the Cockateil, Moon that changes one's status quailu into the primest, most paranormal prim'ate around. I, keaeping good with the brotherhood of the Moonlight, (the pfeasants from which these royal beings emerged), the way my peeps invayde and demoleish the wondrous maze of the sea was forced and then lost in the new interwebularseas-meaning I canhardily contage my selve, nor can anyone,2(can sam?)! and we mast gotta start typping better to finch it! boath of youse sgkys need to avow to the cockateil, & meow! However, recently, due to global warming, or so the head of the clanmds told me, the seas have evaporated and becomed a cloud - dats what a heard on my new shoulder ipad. Now that all sorts of higher-beings can float around my territory my former boirds twkeep getting intercepted whechever I attempt to transmITt information between my and my mateys. Now whenever I holloar something to a fwench, some doves and owls put thier smarties in the cakemix and mess with my original thought - beatin up or chAnglingworlds like on marioturtlesscopes, encrypting it with footsandballs and stuff magazine - basically  subpumpin up the freakquency of the whole material thing. Thise mimickers even make pitstops all over the place before coming back -  one of my ol' parrot's been scene at the local pub and even the grocery store picking up pigeons - and apparently he freakwents ato some voicded places to pick up crabs and turkey n shit all over my neck before before being tcooked. Well, the silvers bird kept it real the whole time because of her dark side, called Tweaky - which only emerging whence a man does call it that. Which was like almost everyday back when we pirates could name and dl birds and have them repeat things properly. The silversmoon, like, was so shiny that it reflected backwards unto the side of Tweakybird. Silly vested rabbits announced that eternal glory could be granted to tweaky "if the seas escaped the pearl-crests". It was supposed to refer to a certain change in the coloring of certain cockatoos, but the retail market was so investest in pearls and jewelry and the material beauty of it all, that when global warming dries up the shell-beds and loses as the literatures explaining how to prevent such travesties, the contract broke and clamns were free from the sea. Now all my rubys and lucky charming messages (true pearls) pearls are allowed to float any which way they Preense. So my messages are stuck in the clouds, and i never know what kind of message my bird will play back whence it returns. I'd sure like a buck for every ear I've heard this from: Keep ur cockataiels and parakeetps to your seacabinz and save the ruby-red invested boyds for the sgkuies. Odderwise me mateys that half never been aroused by a man, duh - will lose its need for wingdows in the first place!