Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

"BIZNOTIC"


"BIZNOTIC"

Blue & Green by Razpro
Written 7/2012

How biznotic! Never thought it could be so exotic
Its an erotic hypotic kinda godess
Started in my noggin and came out of my heart
This flow I got be mightly hard to stop
This flow, I got it, like a powerful watah fawcett,
I fought it like a protestant before but now applaud it
Heard it, wanted it, so I sought it out then i got it ,
Signed BIZNOTCH upon the dotted line allotted,
Got beef, got blood, aint got no doubt about it
Cause a lot of moronics wanna modify my product
Got ideologies that i try to embodie  
A prophetic guided by ebonics and I'm honest
Ur pocket got a problem when it aint got a profit
Microscopic rock bombs shots and alcoholics
Wobble to the body shop upon a hippopotamus
Daughters hardly honest when narcotics in her mouth
Fuck it, I be on it, I'm A proud ass rhyming goddess
Till in a plot wadded up Ill be the biznotch