Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Melsa's FGood

Olive food so much
My bean stalks be raisin up
Yo gurtrude! Throw a quarter on the scale
Ill take every flavor you sell
You see I ache for nutrients
I lose my vibe without my fiber
Which certainly does not promote my health or my style
My flavanoids are overjoyed whenever I indulge 
My recipes light the dull with secrets to fight the bulge
Lettuce drink to health and spice and serving meals with laughter
Pass the ginger, never miss the morning breakfast specials
Born outta the oven, my meals reflect my craft skills
Im like a scientist concocting ratios for real 
creating pears and apples 
cooking crap together till its a meal
Not I know you gotta lunch box,
so open it up and share, i heard you mom hooks it up
ain't no crust because she cares