Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Germany to Germany - Ratatat

Darcy will you be my angel
Ive been calling you at night
one day we will be together
no more darkness only light


Darcy will you be my angel
Ive been calling you at night
One day we will be together
No more suicidal fright
(23)
She
A girl named Darcy
My sister was a teenager
1.08
She would smile - - trying - - -hiding - -  pain inside
I said Sister come with me and hear my lullaby
(37)
Lets sit by the fire
Show me where it hurts
Such a fragile mind,
Darcy Didn't know her worth
Can you hear me now
Dry your eyes tonight
Tried so hard to heal Her
But she wanted to fly


(52)
Darcy will you be my angel
Help me to survive this life
Can't you see we're not OK now
Life without you isn't right
(59)
Lost and lonely she did suffer
Soon her scars came into sight
We all thought we could protect you
Lift you up and make you right
(66)
Spring came but all her hope and strength had slipped away
The darker side took the reigns and told her end it all today
for good
So she did obey/Chose a place that's safe
Smiled at our father/ From the top of the stairway
So she took those steps/ Prepared her means of death/
Slowly losing breath, This is how my sister left