Credits

  • Amanda Hamlin
  • Princess Biznotch
  • Priaine G Letrime
  • RAZ-PRO

Friday, March 9, 2012

Dollar for a Tear

Getting money for it? It is difficult to think that way when I have already tried accepting the way that things are. Having free reign to blatantly complain and spell out how much things suck its like talking shit about Darcy. If she could hear me, she wouldn't want to be reminded how big of a mistake she made. If I express about my suffering, the times when I failed in some way will inevitably be examined cause I tend to blame those on her. Ideally I would like to take responsibility for all my circumstances because I'd like to believe I have total control overall. But the task is to describe the suffering for the intention of it being evaluated and then translated into dollar amounts. Well the idea is released in my brain and I will probably figure out the best way to prepare.